NYSA offers your you a great value at an affordable price.
By renewing your membership or becoming a first-time member, you receive:
* Timely education seminars and events on current issues and industry trends affecting your business, and opportunity to earn DEC and ISA credits. As a new member, you qualify for $65 off your first NYSA conference or seminar registration. This makes your membership Free!
* Listing in the Find an Arborist online directory on our newly designed website. A valuable tool for the general public to find professional arborists in your zip code area.
* Discounts on NYSA event registration fees and earn CEUs.
* Enhanced status as a professional arborist in your community and promote your business as a member of a statewide association.
* Our online blog, Shade Tree Notes to stay connected with the industry. Not only will you be kept up to date on the latest industry news and events, but your business becomes eligible to be featured in an upcoming issue!
* Excellent networking opportunities to build new relationships and strengthen old ones with your colleagues and other industry professionals.
* Have a job to post or looking for a job? The Job Bank section on the website offers you an opportunity to post open positions in your company or search for a job.
To become a member or renew your membership by mail, fax or email, download the NYSA Membership Application.
Questions? Contact NYSA headquarters at 518-694-5507 or email@example.com.