For over 100 years, Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing residential and commercial property owners science-based solutions and expert care for trees and shrubs. Our growing 1,600-person team encompasses highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals, who are dedicated to delivering quality service. We are continually recognized as an industry leader, with a safety record that is unsurpassed in the arboricultural profession.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to help support our increasing growth in Farmingdale, NY.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tree care industry and 2 years of sales experience
• ISA Arborist Certification
• Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, or a related field is preferred but not required
• Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
• Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
• Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
• Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts offers competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending account, and paid vacation and holidays. Employees have access to continuing education programs, professional development training materials, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories.
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.