Lawn and Golf Sales Representative
Lawn and Golf Sales Representative
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Lawn and Golf Sales Representative to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
· Maintain Current and build new relationships within the Golf industry while promoting and providing estimates for Arboriculture services based on their needs in Westchester and Western Long Island.
· Work Directly with the District Manager to help provide direction where our services can help the golf course community
· Provide Plant health care programs to courses to help them preserve and protect their valuable Trees
· Provide Tree surgery estimates addressing the course needs while recommending sound arboriculture practices that ensures tree preservation
· Work closely with the local Davey business developer to bring innovative and diversified Davey services that provide beneficial information to superintendents
· Set up and provide supervision to Crews assigned to your clients.
· Provide coordination of the local Residential / Commercial lawn care applications
· Discuss and determine proper product and product use with the District Manager
· Determine timing of applications for the local area
· Trouble shoot and provide guidance on any client concerns
· Provide lawn care estimates to clients and prospective clients as needed / or directed by manager.
· Prepare efficient routing for applications to be performed by applicator.
Tree (small footprint) Can be discussed.
· Work as a Tree doctor that makes House Calls
· Educate residential and commercial customers on the needs of their trees and provide estimates based on those needs
· Develop and update annual plant health care programs to help protect the client’s landscape assets
What We’re Looking For:
· Love of the outdoors
· Required: Valid driver’s license
· Regional plant and horticulture knowledge
· Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
· Knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
· Needs to be Obtained: Relevant pesticide, ISA Certified Arborist ® and related licenses and certificates
What We Offer: *
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Opportunities for advancement
· All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
· 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
· Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
· Group Health Plan
· Employee referral bonus program
· Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
· Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
· Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
· Charitable matching gift program *All listed benefits available to eligible employees
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Visit jobs.davey.com to search for Davey jobs all over the country!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.