Sales Arborist Representative
Contact Phone: 412-694-9663
Descrption: Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Sales Arborist Representative to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
• Work as a tree doctor that makes house calls!
• Educate residential and commercial customers on the needs of their trees.
• Provide customers with estimates based on their needs.
• Develop and update annual plant health care programs.
• Create and build relationship with new and existing clients.
• Set up and supervise crew members assigned to customer jobs.
• As part of the office and field management team, the Sales Representative assists the District Manager in the direction of whole team.
What We’re Looking For:
• Love of the outdoors
• ISA Certified Arborist ®
• Required: Valid driver’s license
• Regional plant and horticulture knowledge
• Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
• Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
• Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates
What We Offer:
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Opportunities for advancement
• All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
• Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
• Group Health Plan
• Employee referral bonus program
• Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
• Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
• Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
• Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required