New York City Football Club Training Center
The head groundskeeper runs the day-to-day operations at the New York City Football Club training center.
- Plan and execute maintenance program to insure a safe and professional level playing surface.
- Develop and implement IPM program.
- Calibrate and perform all applications of pesticides and fertilizers.
- Ability to safely operate all types of equipment in turfgrass maintenance including but not limited to mower, tractor, aerifier, and sprayer.
- Perform regular maintenance on equipment.
- Monitor irrigation and soil moisture levels and adjust accordingly.
- Maintain irrigation system and complete minor repairs.
- Perform field testing weekly and supply report to the coaching staff
- Schedule the turf maintenance program to work around the schedule of the team.
- Communication with coaching staff weekly on the condition of the fields as well as any maintenance work that is scheduled.
Click here for more information and a Printable Version of this Job Post