The Care of Trees, A Davey Company, has a career opportunity in the field of Urban Forestry as a Sales Arborist Representative in our Mount Vernon, NY office. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 to 4 years of proven success in selling and managing residential and commercial services, and has a working knowledge of tree care practices. Landscaping experts or Landscape Account Managers are encouraged to apply.
• Sells Arboricultural Services to residential and or commercial customers
• Involves creating and building relationships with existing and new clients
• Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
• Involves estimating time/cost for crews to perform tree removal, pruning, cabling, and all other services
• Plant Identification is also an important job function
• As part of the territory management team, the Sales Rep. assists the District Mgr. in the direction of the operation
• Key priority is proposing and developing sales to existing clients and cultivation of new customers in the territory
• Seeking arborist/horticulturist with preferably 3-5 years of sales experience in arboricultural services
• Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
• ISA Certification
• Regional plant and horticulltural knowledge
• Excellent sales and communication skills
• Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
• CDL and bi-lingual also highly valuable
BENEFITS / WE OFFER:
• Salary plus commission
• Excellent benefits offered
• Medical, Dental, Vision plans
• Paid time off vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick leave
• 401K retirement plan, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after one year
• Employee referral bonus program
• Industry related training and special Davey training courses
• Reimbursement is available for industry related certifications
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONFull time position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after one year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Starting Date: Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Davey is Employee Owned.
Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information