Red Cedar Arborists and Landscapers is looking to add a Climbing Arborist to their team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, driven, has a passion for plant health care, expertise in tree and plant identification and excellent customer service skills.
Starting Date: Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
• Service and grow assigned territory
• Negotiate contract and bid proposals for residential and commercial customers
• Develop and implement tree care and plant health care program
• Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
• Set up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to customer’s satisfaction
• Maintain a safe work environment enforcing company safety policies
• Attend Networking events to promote business
• Provide tree trimming services, pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees, removing broken branches and tree removal when necessary.
• Maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
• Operate as part of a crew with supporting groundman and foreman
• 2 or 4-year degree in the green industry
• 3-5 years of experience in the arboriculture industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel and Word)
• Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license preferred
• ISA Certification
• Pesticide license
Full time hourly position (Monday – Friday and some Saturdays). Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous sales commission incentive plan.