Registration is now open for climbers and volunteers
New York State Tree Climbing Championship
Saturday, June 23
Lyndhurst in Tarrytown, NY
(Rain date is Sunday, June 24)
Top tree workers in New York will display their tree climbing skills and abilities in a series of competitive events. Join us to learn new techniques, visit with friends and win great prizes. The winner will be named New York State Champion and will represent our state at the ISA International Tree Climbing Championship. Events being held are Work Climb, Speed Climb, Aerial Rescue, Throwline and Footlock.
• New York State residents or those whose primary place of work is in New York State will be given first preference. After those slots are filled, all other climbers may register on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Registrants must be actively working for an arboricultural/landscape organization or tree service company and perform climbing duties as a key part of their work.
• The event is limited to 25 competitors.
• Mandatory equipment inspection on Friday, June 22.
The DoubleTree Hilton located at 455 South Broadway in Tarrytown is the closest hotel to Lyndhurst. Contact the hotel directly at 800-474-4260. Hotel reservation deadline is May 22. There is a 72 hour cancellation for room reservations.
Thank You Sponsors
2019 ArborMaster Climbing Kit Prize Package
ArborMaster and affiliated companies: Buckingham, Oregon, Sampson, Silky and Vermeer
Bill Miller & Associates, Inc.
Gold Leaf Sponsor
Professional Tree Surgeons Supplies, Inc.
Let's Talk Trees
Sponsorships Support Our Climbers
Our success in hosting this event comes from the generous support of volunteers and sponsors. Your contribution provides basic competition supplies and underwrites event expenses for all participants. These expenses include, but are not limited to: refreshments, t-shirts, signs, printing and mailing, supplies, equipment and contestant prizes. Tree care related equipment donations is also encouraged and will be used as prizes and complimentary gifts for competitors.
- Master Sponsor (donation of cash or gifts of $500or more)
- Gold Leaf Sponsor (donation of cash or gifts $250)
- Bronze Leaf Sponsor (donation of cash or gifts $150)
- Supporting Friend (donation of cash or gifts under $150)
- All sponsors will be listed in the Tree Climbing Championship on the NYSA website and the opportunity to reserve a display table during the competition.
- Master Level sponsors will have their logo printed on the event t-shirt that competitors and judges will be wearing the day of the event.
- Sponsors who donate $150 or more will have their name displayed on a sign placed at one or more of the five Tree Climbing Championship events.